Friday, June 20, 2008

Please, help. There's no place to plug this thing in.



It was Kermit the Frog, actually. & he's right. We're so used to just doing what is the most convenient for us that now that we're being told that we need to thing about what & how we're consuming it's like, "Phew, all these options & choices. It's way more expensive because we aren't really used to doing it yet. We don't have many automated machines to make bio-degradable bags so we have to pay an arm & a leg or keep heating up the planet with our petroleum emissions. " I don't have a good solution. Nor do I wish that I lived in the '50s when Americans were encouraged to drive gas guzzlers (and awful ones in those days) from sea to shining sea. I'm just pointing out the fact that the struggle exists. Don't look to me for answers; I draw funny pictures.

No comments: